MI playing 11: Rohit Sharma, Quinton de Kock, Ishan Kishan, Yuvraj Singh, Kieron Pollard, Ben Cutting/Lasith Malinga, Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Jason Behrendorff/Mitchell McClenaghan, Mayank Markande
CSK playing 11: Ambati Rayudu, Shane Watson/Faf du Plessis, Suresh Raina, MS Dhoni, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur/Mohit Sharma, Dwayne Bravo, Harbhajan Singh, Imran Tahir
- Mumbai Indians will take on in form Chennai Super Kings in their fourth match of the season at Wankhede Stadium.
Mumbai Indians Updates
- Mumbai lost to Kings XI Punjab by 8 wickets in the last round and are placed at 6th position on the table with 2 points.
- Jason Behrendorff has arrived and linked up with the squad in Mumbai. He is highly unlikely to get a game straight away against CSK.
- Allrounder Jayant Yadav is expected to come into the side replacing Mayank Markande who was wicket-less against Punjab.
- Jasprit Bumrah is the leading wicket taker for the Indians with 4 wickets in 3 matches at an average of 20.
- Quinton De Kock is the leading run scorer for Mumbai with 110 runs in 3 matches at an average of 36.
- Lasith Malinga has returned home to participate in the local 50 over tournament and is set to miss the remainder of season. One of Jason Behrendorff/Ben Cutting is expected to replace him in the lineup.
Chennai Super Kings Updates
- CSK defeated Royals by 8 runs in a final over thriller and are placed on top of the table with 3 wins out of 3 matches.
- Harbhajan Singh is likely to be back for the Kings replacing Mitch Santner.
- Imran Tahir is the leading wicket taker for the Kings with 6 wickets in 3 matches at an average of 8.
- Ambati Rayudu has been poor for CSK in all the three matches scoring just 34 runs at an average of 11.
- MS Dhoni was brilliant with the bat for Kings in their win against RR. He has scored 75 runs in 46 balls with 4 fours and 4 Sixers.
Head To Head
Previous five meetings between these two teams
CSK : 1 win
MI : 4 wins
My Dream 11 Team
Safe Captain Choices
Q De Kock
Risky Captain Choices
Match to be played at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
The wicket in Mumbai is expected to be a good batting wicket with some help for the spinners. Dew is expected to play a role in second innings.
Average first innings score at Wankhede : 170
Injured / Unavailable
Chennai Super Kings
Lungi Ngidi is injured and remain out.
David Willey is unavailable
Chennai Super Kings
Mahendra Singh Dhoni(C/WK), Suresh Raina, Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Kedhar Jadhav, Dhruv Shorey, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Sam Billings, David Willey, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Faf du Plessis, Karn Sharma, Harbhajan Singh, Imran Tahir, Mitchell Santner, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Mohit Sharma, Monu Kumar, KM Asif, Murali Vijay, Chaitanya Bishnoi, N Jagadeesan, Scott Kuggeleijn.
Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock, Jayant Yadav, Ben Cutting, Kieron Pollard, Anmolpreet Singh, Mayank Markande, Mitchell McClenaghan, Kishan Ishan, Aditya Tare, Jasprit Bumrah, Evin Lewis, Suryakumar Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Yuvraj Singh, Rahul Chahar, Siddesh Lad, Hardik Pandya, Barinder Sran, Pankal Jaswal, Rasikh Salam, Anukul Roy, A Joseph